Thursday, January 19, 2012

Princeton Interview (Day 136)

So I had my interview today with Greg Conderacci, alumni of Princeton University. It was awesome to be able to talk to someone about the school I have always dreamed of going to and to have the privilege of learning some of the secrets of going to Princeton. It would be incredible to be able to even get accepted into a school that people dream of going to. I learned some tips about college and about the interviewing process. I took a picture of the two of us because Greg was just so funny and personable. It was easy to talk to him and after a couple of minutes, I actually enjoyed myself. So now the waiting process begins and I hope that I have done enough in 4 years to be able to live the American Dream of going to an Ivy League school.  Hopefully, I am going to Princeton because I have decided that if I get accepted, I am going for it. Thank you Mr. Carney and Dona for helping me get through this and AVID 12 for all of their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment