Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hamlet (Day 113)

“Volunteers are not paid-not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless.”  I volunteer because I love seeing the face of those people I can help. I had so many people help me when I was younger that I think that someone needs to do that for others. I want to be able to give what I was given and it makes me feel good knowing I can help and make someone else have an easier life. So I spent the entire day watching NCIS season 2. And reading Hamlet of course. But I think that Hamlet is crazy. Revenge is not that serious. At all. Like he was insane. And I want to know who really talks like that. If I lived during Shakespeare’s time, I would laugh my butt off at everything he said. Because it is just that amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment