Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ballet (Day 103)

“Wake up and stop falling prey to the conditioning of the media and society around you. It’s only those people who are awake that live in a state of constant amazement.” I am getting that this quote is about conformity and those that can see the world out of their own eyes and not the lenses of others that can see the world for what it is and truly be amazed. So my mom, my sister, and I went to the Lyric Opera house today and got to see the Moscow Ballet’s Nutcracker. It was pretty good but I only really like the Arabian dancers who were clearly artistic gymnasts. The female would do handstands on the guy’s arm. It was awesome. Everything else was pretty cool too, but those two stood out to me. At the end, there was a Peep truck parked outside and we all got free Christmas Peeps. Oh! And I got my stitches out today, too. Which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment