Sunday, January 8, 2012

Candles (day 119)

“A good teacher is like a candle-it consumes itself to light the way for others.” This quote just made me think about the candle lighting in AVID and what Dona does for everyone. Ah…the last day before school starts again. The dreaded last day where you have to rush to finish everything that should have been done like last Monday. It’s hard to stop thinking like I will be off for another week. I wish there was a job where you could make a lot of money sitting around watching NCIS and Rizzoli and Isles and Criminal Minds. But unfortunately there isn’t and I have to go back to school tomorrow and work on Calculus and Chemistry. I hate math and science. Ugh. But it was fun while it lasted. Song of the day: Airplanes-B.o.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment