Sunday, January 8, 2012

Teachers (Day 116)

“The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.” I have been blessed in having teachers that actually care about what I have to say and how I am learning. I don’t think I have had more than a handful of teachers here at New Town that have taught me nothing or whose lessons don’t have a meaningful end. I have a relationship with almost all of my teachers, some stronger than others. I think this has really put me above and beyond other students who disregard their teachers as just someone there to talk at them for a year. I think teachers are the most important part of the school system because they are the ones that give children ideas and who tell them that the world is theirs and that they can be anything if they stay in school. Song of the day: The Show goes on-Lupe Fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment