Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hunger Games (Day 127)

Unfortunately, I could not go to the Green Turtle today. I really wanted to but there was just so much to do and not enough hours to do them in. Thankfully, I have already finished the Hunger Games and that was an awesome book. I just felt like I could actually see myself in Katniss’ situation and I wouldn’t know what to do. Plus, I actually really like Peeta. I think he would be a great boyfriend for her, but she doesn’t like him like that. So I went to bowling today and I actually did pretty well. We beat both Milford Mill and Hereford. It was nice to win for a change because we lost to Woodlawn yesterday. But they are pretty good. Last year we lost to them during the regular season and then beat them during the Championship game.

No comments:

Post a Comment