Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Philly day 1 (Day 131)

This is an old picture...but 5 of the 6 people are the ones that were there today. My dad is gone today on a cruise ship for the John W. Brown and it is just me and my mother until tomorrow. So we are going up to Pennsylvania to help my Uncle Jack do some construction work and hang out with his wife, my Aunt Amanda and my other Uncle Mike while his wife is away at work. It was fun, with the 2 hour car ride through Philly. I mean Philadelphia at night is very pretty but by day it looks like any other large city. I liked today because I cleaned up sawdust for about an hour and then we all went to Applebee’s and had dinner. It is nice to be able to hang out with the family while I am still living with them and not at college yet. I am going to miss that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment