Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Never Growing up (Day 129)

I need to catch up on my blogs (which I am doing now) and then study for like 4 exams that I have next week. I have a final in health on Tuesday and Thursday and 3 exams on Wednesday all which will determine my grades for the quarter in those classes. So I guess you can say I am now panicking. If I had an exit button right now, I would be repeatedly pushing it. No, I think it would actually be broken. Ugh. Part of me just wants to go to college and forget about high school, but the other part of me knows I will miss everyone desperately. I mean I don’t like change, so that is going to be really hard. I finally got comfortable with my life and now I have to be uprooted and go on to “bigger and better things.” I want to go to Never Never land with Peter Pan. That would be great. Never growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment