Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happiness (Day 112)

“I have learned that when you harbor bitterness, happiness docks elsewhere.” So very true. I have been angry at the world for almost 5 years. Well actually, close to 18. I haven’t been able to be truly happy because I have been worrying about making other people happy and making myself last. Sometimes I feel that I don’t deserve to be happy because that isn’t what I enjoy doing. I am rarely truly happy and my new year’s resolution has a lot to do with that. In 2012, I want to find out who I am and who I can be. There are lots of things that I want to change so anyone who reads this can help me by giving me advice. I want to trust and find myself but I also want to stop caring about what others think of me and be who I am no matter what they think. I want to be happy. J

No comments:

Post a Comment