Sunday, January 8, 2012

Work...(Day 115)

“Any man who knows all of the answers most likely misunderstood the question.” Oh gosh…it’s almost time to go back to school and I don’t ever want to leave my futon and my comfortable bed and my DVD player and my ability to sleep the whole day away even though I never want to. School is fun sometimes but I feel like I never understand perfectly or learn everything that is on the test or read and understand exactly what the teachers want me to. I just feel like sometimes I disappoint everyone and that makes me upset because disappointing people is the worst thing in the world to me. Its way worse than my parents being angry at me for some reason and I don’t have a clue why. But it’s Thursday and I have to finish (ahem…start) reading Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment