Sunday, January 8, 2012

18 inches (Day 125)

“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the lyrics.” So I just had to catch up on like 27 blogs. Ridiculous. But it is all done and now I am ready for the reaping. I know I am going to get picked because my name is in there I think 11 times. Total. And it would be just my luck if I wasn’t ready. So my name would go in another like 5 times. Which would make it 16 times. I swear my name is in there the most. Which is really sad because I had been doing well on my blogs for so long. Anyway, I didn’t really do anything today other than homework. So I chose a funny picture for today. It made me laugh so I decided it should be shared. Song: Eighteen inches-Lauren Alaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment