Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blood drive (Day 107)

“The difference between an optimist and a pessimist is that an optimist thinks this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears this is true.” So during A1 Kennedy, Jordan, and I got to work the blood drive. Nobody really came except for teachers. Well Jason and Hassan were the only students to show up and Ms. Albert, Ms. Suber, Officer Garland, and Mr. Soler I think were the only teachers that gave blood. Well they were the only ones who came first period. And then in AVID, Lindsey Brightful came to talk to us about Hampton and college. Take action, Action to take, Barrier, Benefit. Not doing anything over the summer before college is the action, and I really don’t see a barrier unless I decide to be part of a summer college group or something. A benefit is relaxing and being ready for college in the fall and not being stressed before I get there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment