Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Calculus! (Day 128)

We had a game today at Pikesville and we won. Thankfully. We are actually doing really well this year. It’s good to be winning. During soccer, we actually won, and now we are winning in bowling. If I get to go to regionals again during tennis, this would be the best athletic year in my high school career. That would be awesome. To go out with a bang. We learned about u-substitution in calculus today. I thought since we learned part of it last year in pre-calc, but it is way more daunting in calc. Everything is way more daunting in calculus. We have a quiz next Wednesday and it will determine my grade for the second quarter and I cannot get a C in calculus. I will not get my first C in high school my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment