Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rain (Day 120)

“The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain.” Sometimes even in the worse situations, there is beauty. It was an ok day today but I really prefer being home. I mean who wouldn’t. But every teacher decided to assign homework. And a lot of it. Like so much that it can’t be done in the time that is assigned. But that is senior year. I remember Dona said “Your junior year is what gets you into college and your senior year keeps you there.” Well I wish someone would tell some of the other kids in our grade because they leave school early and some are only taking like 2 classes and I don’t know if colleges really want to see 2 classes. I mean I am taking a full schedule and I have 4 AP classes. Sometimes I feel like it is too much but I know that I will at least be prepared for college. Song of the day: We Are Young-Glee Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment