Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reading (Day 114)

“Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for a four-leaf clover.” I think that when you search too hard for something you do not have, you lose sight of what you do have and what you have been given. So this Nook is the best thing I have ever been given. I can literally read anything I want and bookmark the page without actually creasing it. Oh and there is a dictionary built inside of it so when I click on a word it defines it and gives it in a sentence. It’s incredible. I now know why America is lazy. I mean we don’t even want to look up words in another dictionary anymore and we are too lazy to carry a book with us anymore. But I also think that this will help Americans by encouraging them to read daily and learn new words.

No comments:

Post a Comment