Sunday, January 8, 2012

No title (Day 106)

5 days until Christmas! “It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning for others.” Other people can look at you and see someone they do not want to be, so they choose not to be. That is a life wasted in my book. So Ms. Banister decided that it wouldn’t be a real break without books to read. Two of them-Hamlet and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead. I don’t understand teachers that assign work over break. It isn’t break if I have to do work. We have to do work all year long, and we can’t have a single week where we don’t have to read two books and write an essay on both of them? This is why I miss Mr. Carney’s class last year. I actually understood what I was doing everyday and he actually cared about his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment