Sunday, February 19, 2012

Work work all day long! (Day 167)

Yay 3 day weekend! I really like them because I have time to completely catch up on all of my work before going back to school. It also gives me a day to relax and watch TV and old movies like Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen J and read and not having anything pressing to do. That means I have to catch up on all of my blogs (which I am doing now) and reread The Joy Luck Club for my research paper and finish all of my homework for Human Geography, Chemistry, and EPI and finish my Calculus homework. Maybe I will even get some driving time in. I have been so busy with that, I haven’t had many hours yet and I have to get my license my April. It will get done. I also have my driving time with Elite next Saturday. So I have to get in more hours this week so I am prepared. But this is my cutie Yogi Bear who actually looks like a bear!  I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment