Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Towson! (Day 155)

We had a game against Randallstown today and of course we won. That means if we win on Thursday that we will officially be in second place in the division with a chance of getting like second or third in the region. And if we did that than we would get another banner in the gym. But it was cool to have a winning streak with only like 2 losses this entire season. We lost to Lansdowne and Woodlawn. And that is it which is pretty good. That means we can beat them in the Championship and hopefully win. It would be nice to go out with a bang this season. I have really enjoyed being a part of Allied Bowling these past four years and I hope that Mr. Hemler will be able to keep this program running when 5/10 students graduate this year. I am really going to miss everyone but I am excited for tennis season to start. BY THE WAY, I GOT INTO TOWSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment