Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hoagies (Day 152)

I went shopping with my mom today at like a bazillion stores. I mean we went to Giant, Food lion, BJs, and back. I mean it was cool because we got to buy things for our Jam (I explained in an earlier post) fundraiser for the annual mission trip. We sell Superbowl hoagies every superbowl Sunday and a lot of people buy them. I mean they are really good. I like them a lot and so do the members of the church. Last year we sold like 94 and this year we have 88 orders. We always make a couple extra in case people forget to buy them or they want extra that Sunday of. We sell them for $5 each and it is a 9 inch hoagie. And we are always open for tips. We usually raise a couple hundred dollars but my mom said we might not this year because the supplies are more expensive than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment