Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Budgets (Day 149)

Today in EPI we learned about budgets and how to budget your money in order to successfully make a living. Can I just say how hard that is? I was extremely happy that I knew what I was doing and knew how to find the net and gross incomes because my mom had made me do it earlier (several years). I found it extremely hard to only receive a small amount of money and make it last for the entire month while having to buy furniture, clothes, food, a car, rent, utilities, and maybe going out once in awhile. It was extremely challenging for no reason. Ugh. And to top that off, Mr. Galowitz wouldn’t even allow us to go buy things from the dollar store and Goodwill. He said that wasn’t reasonable. Who honestly doesn’t buy anything from Goodwill or the dollar store, especially when they are having monetary troubles? I’ve deiced I am going to live off of Ramen noodles and riding my bike to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment