Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Bday Mokun! (Day 166)

Happy birthday Mokun! Today is a really pretty day to have a party! It is really sunny and actually kind of warm! I spent the day mostly at Mokun’s 18th birthday party with Kim, Mokun, Nick, Ashley, Yemi, Agnes, and Kayla. It was really fun. We got to play Kinect and dance all night and eat great food, and dance more and just hang out. I got her this really cool necklace that is a watch. It’s really cool and I think she liked it. I was very tempted to buy her a pillow pet though. And it was funny because someone else had gotten her a purple lady bug pillow pet. My mom thinks that pillow pets are for little kids but I think she just doesn’t understand the greatness of them. There is a new tie dye unicorn one and I would really like it. So someone should get me one. Hint…

No comments:

Post a Comment