Sunday, February 26, 2012

College (Day 172)

I’m feeling really good right now. I mean its senior year and I have gotten into 4 colleges (Towson, UMBC, Drexel, and Salisbury). And I am really close to getting my license. I mean I still have to worry about scholarships and a summer job and the AP tests in May. But I am more than halfway through my senior year and college just seems so close. I am really excited to leave high school but I know that it will also be really sad because I really love the people at New Town. Well not exactly all of them, but I love all of my friends and most of my teachers. I have been really lucky with the teachers and people I have met and the things I have been able to do and be a part of. It has really made me into a successful persona and hopefully will serve me well at whatever college I go to. Eek…now I have to decided what college I want to go to and what I want to do…ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment