Sunday, February 19, 2012

Championship (Day 163)

We had our bowling championships today and it was bitter sweet. I mean it was great that we got to bowl one last time with them, but it was sad because I had bowled with them for 4 years and had grown attached to Mr. Hemler, Kalyn, Jervonne, Aaron and Deon and Jevon. Although we finished in 6th place, it was an eventful night where I exceeded my average both times and where Deon won the boy’s Grandmasters tournament. That is where the kids who have been bowling more than 4 years can bowl in their own separate category. Their scores don’t count for us, but it is still fun for them. I am really going to miss everyone because I had fun. It was definitely a memorable sport and it helped me see what I want to do when I get older. Thanks for a wonderful experience, Mr. Hemler.

No comments:

Post a Comment