Sunday, February 19, 2012

Red Tails (Day 158)

So today we went on a field trip to see Red Tails. It was an incredible movie and I was so glad that I got the chance to watch it. It was funny, suspenseful, and sad all rolled into one movie. I learned a lot about the Tuskegee Airman and it further encouraged my love of history. That is why I think Archaeology would be such a good fit for me, because I love everything about history. I was also surprised to see Daniela Ruah in Red Tails. She plays Kensi Blye on NCIS: Los Angeles and it was funny seeing her play an Italian girl, speaking no English when we all know very well she is American. But she played Sofia very well because she speaks English, Portuguese, and Spanish, so I’m sure Italian wasn’t that hard for her to learn. But it was a very good movie and it made me cry a little at the end. But it was very much worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment