Sunday, February 26, 2012

AVID PARTNER! (Day 170)

I love my AVID partner!! Yay Yemi!! J We have actually been helping each other and it’s definitely helped my grade. I now have a B in Calculus as opposed to the C that I had last quarter. I feel like if we keep working that we can both get As and then pass the test in May. I think we make a great team because we have a lot of the same classes, have the same work ethic, and we both are in the same house. I also learned during the Caesar Flickerman interview that we have some of the same interests. And we both love The Hunger Games! It’s pretty cool that Carney and Dona were able to pair us up and somehow know more about us than we know about ourselves. I feel like I know every single person in AVID but not as well as I thought I did. I think it was a really fun experiment and it will definitely help me out. I hope I help you too, Yemi.

No comments:

Post a Comment