Wednesday, February 8, 2012

AP Calc (Day 142)

So in AP Calculus, we have started doing AP questions daily. I think it is a good idea because by the AP test in May, we will have done close to 70 AP questions from a decade of tests. And these are hard questions too. I mean I usually only get a 4/9 on these but Mr. Hopkins says that it is a pretty good score considering. He also said that we only need like a 60% on the actual AP test to get a 5. I think that is ridiculous but if getting a D on the AP test gets you the highest score possible, then it must be an extremely difficult test. I really need a 4 on this test so that I won’t have to take it in college. Well, I need a 4 on all of my tests but that means I have to start studying all of the time. I cannot wait until May when we are out of school and I can go to prom and get ready for camp and college.

No comments:

Post a Comment