Saturday, November 26, 2011

Glee/ Class ring (Day 82)

 
I watched the first season of Glee all day today and it is hilarious even the second time around. The drama between Finn and Rachel is pretty ridiculous and hopefully doesn’t happen to anyone. Ever. And the drama between Emma and Will is really cute but they need to just get married already. Oh and since Quinn just had a solo, I just want to say that I don’t think she can’t sing. And she whines a lot. But so does Sue. She is really funny, but if I ever had someone like her in my life I think I would drop out of school. Terri also should not be so mean to Mr. Shuster and just tell him she isn’t pregnant. There was just a scene at the obgyn and he legit cried that he was having a child. I just wanted to scream that he shouldn’t be with her because she was a liar. So Sue, Terri, and Ken are terrible people and Will, Emma, and Finn are pretty cool. And I like Coach Bieste as well. And the songs they perform are really great as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment