Saturday, November 5, 2011

Figure Skating (Day 60)

I just realized I have officially been blogging for 2 months and I kind of feel like I am losing things to blog about and take pictures of. Sorry, had to pause because there was a Unicef commercial on with Alyssa Milano as the spokeswoman and I love her. She was on ‘Who’s the Boss?’ and ‘Charmed’ which were two amazing shows. I watched both of them. Anyway, we don’t have school today thankfully, but that means I have to do extra things if I want to be able to have a relaxing weekend, which I do. It’s so close to Thanksgiving which is really exciting because then it means that it is close to Christmas, which is basically my favorite holiday. I’m watching the figure skating Grand Prix now, which is kind of cool because the Americans aren’t in last place. (yea Evan Lysachek!) That’s always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment