Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lit term. Horse :) (Day 73)

So thanks for giving Ms. Banister the idea that we all should do a literary terms project, Mr. Carney. And we have to pick our lit term by the first letter of our first name. So I picked the term Epistle. It is a poem written to a lover or a friend that talks about that person’s characteristics that the poet likes so much. And she is making us make a movie. So I guess I will use photo story and make it nice. It really is a simple word. Last year Mr. Carney picked words for us. He gave me parallelism. It was also a very simple word. And I got an A on that. I think I used Prezi. I would much rather use prezi than making a movie, but I clearly don’t have a choice. I hope I get and A though. I didn’t like having a B in her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment