Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween (Day 56)

Happy Halloween! Ugh! I didn’t get off of practice until like 6. All because we have a game tomorrow. We are supposed to end practice at 5:30 but that never happens. So at like 7 I went trick-or-treating with Kennedy and her brothers which was pretty fun. We went around her house and her brothers kept trying to tell me jokes that didn’t make any sense, but since they are 12 and 9, I decided it was ok. My parents gave out candy tonight with the gate up inside the door so the kids can see my dogs. I’m surprised none of them were really scared of them because usually we have like 5 or 6 kids that are terrified of these huge baby dogs that we have, who aren’t scary in the least bit, but somehow manage to horrify young trick-or-treaters. Kind of funny.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, they totally were. And then thomas when he was trying to be included in that weird "boy talk" "omg,like totally" LMAO

    ReplyDelete