Sunday, November 13, 2011

Freedom (Day 64)

It’s kind of sad that I don’t have soccer anymore, but it’s also nice because I can work on my homework as soon as I get home instead of at 6:45 at night when I am exhausted and hungry. But I miss my girls. And I miss working out with them for like 3 hours a day 6 days a week. It was nice to be part of such a great team, but it’s also nice to be able to study for more than 3 hours a night without falling asleep on my books. I’m still debating whether or not I want to be part of the 9v9 indoor soccer league. I want to, but I already don’t have enough time for everything, I don’t know what I would do with even less time. But I will think about it because all of the soccer girls want me to do it and it would be fun I guess. And Trapp wouldn’t be our coach. We wouldn’t have a coach at all; we would do all the substitutions ourselves and there would be no practices, only Sunday games.

No comments:

Post a Comment