Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bubbles (Day 61)

Finally got my hair cut today at Bubbles in Towson mall. I really like my mom’s hair cutter, Heather. She is nice and her hair is always done perfectly. So jealous. J I have had tons of work to do today, unfortunately. And I still have hours ahead of me. Its only 4:10. Ugh! I hate working, but I have to push myself to get it accomplished so I can have fun tomorrow. I don’t know what I am going to do, but I want to do something fun and not work-related. Gymnastics is on, so I think I will watch that now, instead of this triathlon thingy. I like gymnastics because it’s cool to see them flip, most likely because I can’t. My favorite gymnasts are Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin, but I think only Shawn Johnson is going to the London 2012 Olympics. They both medaled at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, but Nastia has been out of competition since. Shawn competed at the World Championships, but didn’t do the best. Now they think that a newbie, Jordyn Wieber is going to be the new Shawn. Rebecca Bross was going to be in the running, but she dislocated her kneecap at Worlds. They think the lineup for 2012 is Jordyn Wieber, Alexandra Raisman, Rebecca Bross (maybe), Shawn Johnson, and McKayla Maroney.

No comments:

Post a Comment