Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shemar Moore (Day 81)

Guess who didn’t do anything today?! Me, of course. I sat and watched a Spongebob marathon until like 1. Then I watched a movie called Cyberbully which is about a teen girl bullied so bad over the internet that she tries to kill herself. My mom made we watch it to learn about the dangers of putting certain things on the internet. But I already know about that. I haven’t even been of facebook since like June. So it’s all good. Then at 4 I watched the marathon of Criminal Minds! Which is one of the best shows ever. Shemar Moore <3 is the best Derek Morgan ever. I also really like Paget Brewster as Emily Prentiss and Kirsten Vagnesses as Penelope Garcia. I really like the different types of criminals and violence they have and it’s actually really lifelike. I didn’t know they had an actual BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit) in the FBI and it is actually in Quantico, Virginia. Sadly, Prentiss was killed off by her nemesis Ian Doyle and her partner Derek Morgan J was by her side and said he loved her no matter what, she would always be his partner and his friend, and that he forgave her. But she actually survived and moved to Russia so Doyle would think she was dead and then came back a year later to confront him for the last time. This time he was actually killed. And Derek eventually forgave her for leaving him. But they weren’t ever in a relationship which makes it cuter because he always flirts with the techie Garcia. See, this is the best show ever. This and NCIS: Los Angeles, and Law and Order: SVU.

No comments:

Post a Comment