Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nothing... (Day 70)

So today nothing really interesting happened. I went to school and came home afterward. That’s about it. We took notes in AP Human Geography about population pyramids and Ravenstein’s theory of migration. In AP Chemistry, we started a lab called the ideal gas law lab. We determined the molar mass and density of butane by using the ideal gas law. It was about submerging a graduated cylinder in water upside down and using a lighter under water to be able to put the butane gas in the lighter in the graduated cylinder. It was cool to see it. In AP English, we presented our project. It was all about making our own personal hell after reading the Inferno. My hell was about lazy people. Quite ironic because I am very lazy myself. J In AP Calculus, we finished the quiz we started the Friday before and then graded them. Thankfully, I got a B-an 85%. It was just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment