Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pennsylvania (Day 75)

I got home from the movies at like 1 am. And I slept until like 12. Then we got to go visit my grandparents in Pennsylvania, which is always fun. It’s an hour and a half ride and we got a new car to use. It has a DVD player in each of the headsets which is awesome. J I watched Hoodwinked which is a great movie but nobody else seems to think so. I like it because it’s funny and nobody ever suspects the cute little rabbit or thinks the grandma does extreme sports. It was nice in Pennsylvania because my great Aunt Cookie was there and she is really funny and very helpful when my nana cooks, Uncle Tommy works outside, or when I make tea. The picture today is of me and her that my mom took right before we left to go back to Maryland. Unfortunately her husband, my Uncle Bob couldn’t come because he is sick. I don’t remember what exactly it is, but I know it is serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment