Sunday, November 13, 2011

FBI (Day 65)

I went to an FBI briefing tonight at my church. My mom organized it and 43 or something people showed up. Special Agent Mark Southland of the FBI came and talked to us about how to be safe on the internet and it turned into a lot of questions about email and how to sort the junk mail from the normal real mail. It was very interesting and I learned a lot, but I also knew a lot of that stuff because my parents are computer geeks and know about that stuff already. So I learned some things. Anyway, everyone really liked him so he is coming back in like January to do 2 separate talks on Facebook safety, one for parents and one for kids. I liked tonight because it was cool to see everyone so fascinated about internet safety and it was cool to hear his tips on protecting yourself on the internet, but still having fun and learning things.

No comments:

Post a Comment