Saturday, October 29, 2011

TGIT (Day 43)

We watched a video in class today called TGIT or “Thank God It’s Tuesday” which is something I would never be saying. I have never been happy it has been a Tuesday because by then, I just can’t wait for it to be Friday. I have never celebrated Monday or Tuesday because it means I still have a lot of work to do before I can relax on Saturday (which I rarely get to do anymore) and why would you celebrate a week of work yet to come? But the things I took from this video are important. Like take responsibility for the things you haven’t done so well and make up when you mess up. He also reiterated that “you are in full control of your own destiny” which means that I make the choices that will either help me or hurt me later in life. Start from scratch when you don’t give 100%. A big thing I took from this was “3 weeks isn’t going to change 18 years!” which is something that I really need to think about. Without struggle, there is no progress, and finally, you can have whatever you are willing to struggle for.

No comments:

Post a Comment