Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Bday Mom (Day 44)

Happy birthday Mom! My mom is unlike other mothers in that I can say she has done more than a lot of other mothers out there. She took in 2 children that didn’t belong to her and was willing to raise them as her own, and be there in the best and worst of times. She always has a great attitude and is always willing to help me out when I need it the most by telling me to do what I have to. She never gives help when she knows I know exactly what I am doing. And before she gives help, she asks me to try it on my own, or look for how to do it in a book. I have always been thankful for this in the end because she has made me independent and helped me rely solely on my own brain. So happy birthday mom. You mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment