Friday, October 14, 2011

Rubix Cube (Day 38)

Ever notice that sometimes you work so hard at something and you are so close to finishing it, but can’t? Yea, me too. This dang on rubix cube has been sitting in my room for almost two years and I can’t seem to get that last square done. I try to get that one, and I end up having two missing the next time and then it takes forever to get back to the one. So I’ve decided that it’s going to sit there until I get it. That may be forever, but I don’t care. My friend Fiona can solve one in 47 seconds. One that has been mixed up a lot. But then again she’s brilliant. She got a 2020 on her SAT and she is only a sophomore at Reservoir High School in Howard County. But that’s Howard County (my friends and I all call it HoCo) and they are said to be one of the top scorers in the State.

1 comment: