Saturday, October 29, 2011

Powder Puff 2 (Day 52)

Today we got our powder puff shirts. I guess they are nice, but they just look TINY. I mean it does fit, but when I raise my arms, it looks like it belongs to a 9 year old. I don’t particularly like or dislike the design, either. Sorry Nick. But it’s going to be a good game next Wednesday, and the seniors are going to win. Of course. Spirit week is my favorite week of the year, though because I like seeing that people actually have school spirit. I mean I don’t have that much Titan pride, but it’s nice that other people do. But we have our first playoff game vs. Perryville on Tuesday and if we win, we stay in the competition, but if we lose, our season is over. Coach Brooks told me that if we win 2 playoff games, we get a banner in the gym, which is something that I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment