Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nemo! (Day 27)

Can I just say that Nemo is my favorite Disney character ever? That’s why it is my camp name. He is adorable and the whole movie is terrific. So I took a picture of the ribbon that I have with him all over it. Anyway, I am watching the Eagles/49ers game. Eagles are winning 20-3. Pretty good, Michael Vick. So what else is going on? Um…well I finished my re-do on the Waiting for Godot essay, and hopefully I can get higher than a 6, which is what I have now. I’m hoping a 7 or 8. After this blog, I have to do my “Where in the World?” newspaper article for Human Geography. It is a nice break after last year’s terrible presidential outlines where, unlike the juniors, we couldn’t work in groups. Mr. O’Connor is getting soft on them. But I got my fair share of A’s in that class, so it’s all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment