Monday, October 10, 2011

Dancing Bear! (Day 35)

Dancing Bears! Every now and then I’ve decided I am going to post a picture of a dancing bear that I randomly find on my camera. When I was up in Canada during the summer, we went to the Canadian Inuit Museum of Art and they had all of these adorable little things carved out of limestone, or marble, or wood. And I assume they had a thing with dancing bears because there were like 50 all carved out. They were each so cute. I feel like I should play a little game with them, like if you see the special code in each blog that has a dancing bear on it then you win a prize. But then I have to find a suitable prize. And make a code. See how lazy I am? Such a problem. But it’s going to happen. The prize is just going to be my gratification. Code:dancingbear#1 Which is an amazing prize. If I may say so myself. I would want to win that. Game vs Overlea tomorrow! Titans are going to win…maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment