Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Inferno (Day 51)

We got a new book in English called the Inferno by Dante. I think I’ve heard of it, but then again that could have been any other book. I’m confused as to why there aren’t chapters, but circles and Cantos. But maybe it will answer itself as I read it. Hopefully. Anyway, I don’t really want to do the project on circle one because I don’t understand it. I mean he is happy that he is going to be led by Virgil, but is unhappy he is in hell. What did he even do to be in hell? I think it was something about everybody born before Jesus was in hell because there was no heaven yet. Maybe that was it. But I just hope that it is a good book because I am tired of reading boring books like ‘The Stranger’ and ‘Waiting for Godot’. Because I don’t understand the meaning of either and they weren’t entertaining to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment