Saturday, October 29, 2011

St. Mary's (Day 53)

St. Mary’s College of Maryland came to our school today. It has been my number one college choice for almost 3 years because of the atmosphere and the water and the majors. Well those are some of the reasons. I mean I can actually see myself there which is something I can’t say for most colleges. My friend Diana is a senior there majoring in Biology and captain of their rugby team, and she has told me so many great things about the college which is another reason why I want to go. We had soccer practice today, too, where we ran the Swedish. It’s a very annoying and painful obstacle course that I do not like in the least bit. I’m going to draw a diagram as the picture for today. If you don’t understand and want me to elaborate, just ask. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment