Saturday, October 29, 2011

Senior Portraits (Day 42)

I took senior portraits today. I honestly never thought this day would come-where I would be able to take senior portraits. It always seemed like a big deal, and now that it’s over, I can’t remember why it was such a big deal. I mean I always saw my sister’s and my cousin Jen’s, and saw them looking so grown up, and thought it would be forever until we got there. I look at the picture of me when I was like 2, and now that I am 17 and there is a big change in 15 years. A big change. A change in family, schools, friends, and a deeper change in myself. So the senior portrait to me, means that I have come a long way and have grown up a lot. It also means that my success in high school has been for a specific reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment