Friday, October 14, 2011

Hacking Harvard (Day 36)

Hacking Harvard…hmmm. But I think you have to be really smart and actually good at hacking to be able to do that. I wouldn’t even know where to start. I’m a techaphobe. And that’s not even a word. I like the old school way of things. I don’t even like when my teachers show me a shortcut way of things because I think it’s cheating. Except sometime in Calculus. I mean who really wants to have 2 pages for each problem? But anyway… It’s cool since we are going off to college to think about other kids trying to get into Harvard criminally. It’s a good book though. There are 4 students trying to see if they have enough skill to get a bum-like student into the top school in the country. Not to the point where they have actually gotten the student in. I haven’t even got to the point where they have chosen the student. I’m on page…56. So needless to say I haven’t really read any yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment