Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week of April 8- April 14

Happy Easter! I went to the 8:30 Easter service with Betty, Nick, my mom, and my dad. It was a nice service and a good sermon and I learned a lot. After that, we went to Towson Diner (because the church is right around the corner-Towson Presbyterian) and had breakfast. It was nice to be all together because we never really see each other (well we don’t see Betty and Nick that often) because they live in College Park. It was nice to be able to sit down and have a meal together before they went to Pennsylvania to see my grandparents and we went home to do work. (I have to catch up on 3 weeks of blogs and my parents have to finish their tax prep) Fun. -_- We also had 2 games this week (Wednesday v Coppin Academy –who never showed up; and Friday v Carver) I also took a mock exam on calculus on Saturday where I scored a 2 -_- Not ok! So I need to study…

No comments:

Post a Comment