Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ides of March (Day 193)

Beware the ides of March! That’s today, right? I mean the ides means the middle and today is the closest to the middle without going over. March has 31 days so at noon it will really be the ides. I think that’s right…Well anyway, we started our annual hunger games today. As a game maker, all of the planning that Bonita, Kennedy, Caleb, and I had done was finally revealed but we hadn’t been as planned as we could have I thought. I mean the riddle I had was terrific. Nobody but Tiffany (Maurice) and Kim got it. The riddle is like “a plane took off from JFK at noon to fly to Michigan. At 3:30, it hit turbulence and the pilot lost control and the plane crashed on the border between the US and Canada. Where would they bury the survivors?” Well YOU CAN’T BURY SURVIVORS! So ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment