Sunday, April 22, 2012

St. Patrcik's Day (Day 195)

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I had to catch up on my homework today (I’m so far behind) and then do the chores that I had been neglecting around the house. Like picking up the yard, vacuuming, emptying the trash, etc. I just realized how much stuff I hadn’t done. And there was still a lot more to do. Sometimes I feel like I am never going to catch up. And then I do, and one week later, I have the same or more to do with less time. YOLO! But since I am only a teenager, nobody understands how much pressure I have to be perfect. Most of that pressure is from me, but other people don’t understand that they cannot expect me to be perfect and then get mad when I can’t perform to their level of standards. I’m 17. I deserve to be a teen. But hey, I still got college J      

No comments:

Post a Comment