Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rainy Day (Day 12)

So I am now beginning my make-up blogs. I have to do 8. So here it goes. I took a picture of Duke and these umbrellas because it has been raining for a very long time. And I hate rain. It’s kind of depressing and makes you stay inside all day. It also makes my dogs smell unpleasant. But a pro is that we usually don’t have practice. Or it’s inside. I always feel like indoor practice is better because it seems like we don’t run as much or do as much work. Anyway, I really liked how Duke had the whole Mary Poppins thing going on. Oh and by the way, his eyes are usually quite normal, but I had the flash on which makes him look like he has laser eyes. But he doesn’t. Thankfully it’s Friday. So that means no school for 2 whole days!

No comments:

Post a Comment